Free Help & Advice
Comfort, flexibility and low fuel costs
Quality components made especially for us. Just for you
Our Flowmax brand products are manufactured by us, using carefully more...
Underfloor Heating requires only low temperature warm water and when used in conjunction with modern condensing boilers, heat pumps and highly efficient control systems, the underfloor heating systems of today are extremely comfortable, flexible to operate and have low running costs.
- Research shows that the most acceptable indoor climate is one in which the floor temperature ranges between 19-29°C and the air temperature at head level ranges between 20 and 24°C, making underfloor heating the most effective way of creating an inviting and comfortable environment.
Reduced Heating Costs
- Running costs are kept low with savings of up to 30% against conventional radiator based heating systems.
Enhanced design and interior decor flexibility
- Radiators are no longer needed so giving more room space and freeing up walls for enhanced interior design flexibility.
- Almost any type of floor covering including carpet, ceramics or wood can be laid on the installed underfloor heating system.
- The heat is more evenly distributed throughout the building with no cold spots or draughts. And dust is not circulated.
Sophisticated environmental controls that put you in command, whether you're home or away
- Control of the system can be set and maintained away from home using internet enabled desk top and lap-top computers, smart phones and tablets such as the ipad. More
Every supply we undertake includes:
- Preparation of Quotation
- Pre-Installation Visit*
- Underfloor Heating system design
- Delivery of UFH system
- Installation Guide / Technical Helpline / Callback
- 12 months Product Warranty
- 50 Year Pipe Warranty
- Installation (If required)
- Customer Post Installation Visit*
*If UFH system installed by us
The experience and expertise for every project
- Residential New Build and Refurbishment
- Commercial New Build and Refurbishment
- Integrated Systems - Renewable and Conventional heat sources
Complete systems for any situation
- Screeded Floor / Clip Rail Systems
- Timber Joist / Diffusion Plate Systems
- Floating Floor/Retro-fit Systems
- Individual area zoning for complete flexibility
- Set programmes from your smart-phone or tablet
- Stay in control home or away